- The student will understand the differences among computer crime, computer-related crime, and technology crime and why all three of these broad categories fall under the umbrella of hi-tech crime.
- The student will understand some of the possible reasons that hitech crime is underreported and the potential effects of underreporting.
- The student will understand how the Internet has facilitated traditional crimes and created new types of crimes.
- The student will understand the different forms of a system attack and its potential effects.
- The student will explore how computers and the Internet have facilitated, theft of services, software piracy, and counterfeiting and theft of hardware.
- The student will explore some basic information on searching and seizing computerized records such as the Independent Component Doctrine.
The Latest Book from the author of